Abdul Samad Rohani
Abdul Samad Rohani (1982 or 1983 – June 7 or 8, 2008) was an Afghan journalist who worked for the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) and the Afghan news agency Pajhwok. He was abducted in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, on June 7, 2008, and found murdered the following day in Lashkar Gah. Reporters Without Borders stated that he had apparently been tortured and then shot three times.
- "BBC journalist killed in the south of the country". Reporters Without Borders. 2008-06-08. Archived from the original on 2008-11-23.
- "BBC Afghan reporter is shot dead". BBC News. 2008-06-08.
- "BBC Afghan journalist shot in head", The Press Association, June 8, 2008 Archived June 17, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- "Afghan reporter for BBC killed in Helmand", Reuters, June 8, 2008
- "Leading Somali journalist slain", CNN, June 7, 2008
|This article about an Afghan journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|