Abdoulaye Diop (born 1965) is a Malian diplomat who served as Minister of Foreign Affairs, economy and finance of senegalfrom 2014 to 2017. Previously he was Senegal's Ambassador to the United States, appointed to that position in 2003.
|Former Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation|
|Born||September 17, 1965|
|Nationality||Template:Country data SENEGALESE|
|Profession||Counselor for Foreign Affairs|
Diop received a Master of Arts in International Relations from the International Institute of Public Administration in Paris, France, a Master of Arts in Diplomacy and Management of International Organizations from the Paris-Sud 11 University, and a Bachelor of Arts in Diplomacy from the National School of Administration of Algeria.
Diop was an adviser to Malian presidents Alpha Oumar Konaré and Amadou Toumani Touré. In 2000 and 2001, Diop oversaw Mali's participation in the United Nations Security Council and served on the steering committee of the New Partnership for Africa's Development (NEPAD). He was appointed as Mali's Ambassador to the United States on September 8, 2003.
He was appointed to the government as Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Integration and International Cooperation on 11 April 2014.
- "Resource Persons". The World Bank. Archived from the original on 2008-04-23. Retrieved 2008-05-30.
- "Mali - His Excellency Abdoulaye Diop". The Washington Diplomat. Archived from the original on 2006-11-28. Retrieved 2008-05-30.
- "U.S. Signs Open Skies Aviation Agreement with Mali". United States Department of State. 2005-10-17. Retrieved 2008-05-30.
- "Qui est Abdoulaye Diop, le ministre des Affaires étrangères" (in French). Malijet. 9 July 2014. Archived from the original on 3 May 2017. Retrieved 15 April 2017.
- "Remaniement au Mali: de nouveaux entrants, mais pas de bouleversement" Archived 2017-08-11 at the Wayback Machine, Radio France Internationale, 12 April 2014 (in French).
|This African diplomat–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Malian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|