Abdo Wazen (born 1957) is a Lebanese poet and critic. He is the author of more than a dozen books of poetry, fiction and criticism. The latter include critical works on Mahmoud Darwish, Amin Maalouf and novels of the Lebanese civil war.
- The Closed Wood (1982)
- The Eye and the Air (1985)
- Another Reason for the Night (1986)
- Garden of the Senses (1993)
- Doors of Sleep (1996)
- Lantern of Temptation (2000)
- Fire of Return (2003)
- A Broken Life (2007)
- The Days Are Not for Bidding Them Farewell (2014).
- Open Heart (2009)
- The Young Man who Saw the Colour of the Air (2011)
- Mahmoud Darwish: the Stranger Falls Upon Himself (2006)
- An Introduction to Novels of the Lebanese War (2010)
- Amin Maalouf, Breaking Boundaries (2012)