Aaron Esterson (September 23, 1923 – April 15, 1999) was a British psychiatrist, practising in Glasgow.
- Laing, R.D. & Esterson, A. (1958) Collusive Function of Pairing in Analytic Groups, British Journal of Medical Psychology
- Laing, R.D. & Esterson, A. (1964) Sanity, Madness, and the Family: Families of Schizophrenics. Penguin Books. ISBN 0-14-021157-8
- Esterson, A., Cooper D. and Laing, R.D. (1965) Results of family-oriented therapy with hospitalised schizophrenics, British Medical Journal
- Leaves of Spring: Study in the Dialectics of Madness (Stud. in Existentialism S) (1970) Tavistock Publications ISBN 0-422-73210-9
- The Leaves of Spring: Study in the Dialectics of Madness (Pelican S.) (1972) Penguin Books Ltd ISBN 0-14-021458-5
- McGeachan, Cheryl. (2014) 'The world is full of big bad wolves': investigating the experimental therapeutic spaces of R.D. Laing and Aaron Esterson. History of Psychiatry. 25:3, p. 283–298 doi=10.1177/0957154X14529222
|This article about a United Kingdom psychiatrist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|