A Work in Progress is an American memoir written by YouTuber and entrepreneur Connor Franta. It was published in April 2015 by Atria/Keywords Press. It centers around Connor Franta's life, his childhood, his current life and his future aspirations. Franta went on a promotional tour for the book in the United States, United Kingdom as well as promotion during the Amplify Live Australian Tour in 2015. In May 2016, a hardcover version was made available through a public release. A second hardcover book featuring a different cover, was also released in 2016. The book was succeeded by Franta's 2017 memoir, Note to Self.
|Published||April 2015 (Keywords Press)|
The book appeared at #8 on the New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and The Times best seller lists. The book is the winner of the 2015 "Goodreads Choice Awards Best Memoir & Autobiography".
- Connor Franta announces Work In Progress Archived February 3, 2016, at the Wayback Machine, clickplaymagazine.co.uk; accessed May 22, 2015.
- A Work in Progress. Retrieved 2015-04-26.
- "Connor Franta Announces His Latest Secret: 'I Wrote a Book!'". Retrieved 2015-05-10.
- "Connor Franta's Book Hits Shelves, Amazon Top 25 Bestseller List". Retrieved 2015-05-10.
- Connor Franta brings book tour to UK Archived 2015-05-18 at the Wayback Machine, clickplaymagazine.co.uk; accessed May 22, 2015.
- "Connor Franta's Book Ranks #8 On New York Times Bestsellers List". Retrieved 2015-05-10.
- "Best sellers from Publishers Weekly". Retrieved 2015-05-10.
- The Times of London Best Seller list, timesbooks.tbpcontrol.co.uk; accessed May 22, 2015.
- "The 2015 Goodreads Choice Awards". goodreads.com.