|Look up ay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AY and variants may refer to:
- A.Y. (musician) (born 1981), a Tanzanian "bongo flava" artist
- Ay, a pharaoh of the 18th Egyptian dynasty
- A.Y, stage name of Ayo Makun, a Nigerian actor, comedian, radio and T.V presenter, actor, writer, director and MC.
- Ayşe Şevval Ay (born 1999), Turkish women's footballer
- Fatma Ay (born 1992), Turkish female handball player
- Merneferre Ay, a pharaoh of the 13th Egyptian dynasty
- Savaş Ay (1954–2013), Turkish journalist
- Yeliz Ay (born 1977), Turkish female racewalker
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.