The ANF Les Mureaux 160T was a French touring monoplane aircraft developed in the early 1930s and flown for the first time in October 1932, designed by the ANF Les Mureaux. It was a two-seat high-wing monoplane powered by a 95 hp (71 kW) Renault 4Pb inline engine, it did not enter production.
|ANF Les Mureaux 160T|
|Manufacturer||ANF Les Mureaux|
|First flight||October 1932|
Despite its advanced design for such a civilian-adjacent aircraft, the Mureaux 160T was not without its issues. Its engines were known to be underpowered, and it was considered to be somewhat slow and difficult to handle in flight. The flight characteristics of the aircraft turned out to be quite good, but its cost failed - there were no buyers for such a "suburban" aircraft. Only one was produced, and as a result, it was gradually phased out of service in the late 1930s, and it was largely replaced by more advanced aircraft.
Data from Les Ailes, October 1932
- Crew: one
- Capacity: one passenger
- Length: 8.05 m (26 ft 5 in)
- Wingspan: 13.60 m (44 ft 7 in)
- Height: 2.25 m (7 ft 5 in)
- Wing area: 17 m2 (180 sq ft)
- Aspect ratio: 11
- Empty weight: 480 kg (1,058 lb)
- Gross weight: 820 kg (1,808 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × Renault 4Pb 4-cylinder inline, 71 kW (95 hp)
- Propellers: 2-bladed
- Maximum speed: 205 km/h (127 mph, 111 kn) at ground level
- Range: 550 km (340 mi, 300 nmi) into 50 km/h (31 mph; 27 kn) headwind
- Service ceiling: 7,200 m (23,600 ft)
- Time to altitude: 12 min to 3,000 m (9,800 ft)
- The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Aircraft (Part Work 1982-1985). Orbis Publishing. p. 236.
- "Displaying Aircraft Type - Aviation Fanatic". aviationfanatic.com. Retrieved 2023-05-05.
- "ANF Mureaux 160T". www.airwar.ru. Retrieved 2023-05-05.
- "Mureaux 160T". all-aero.com. Retrieved 2023-05-05.
- "L'avions A.N.F. -Les Mureaux, types 140 et 160". Les Ailes (593): 3. 27 October 1932.