|Key architects||Amanda Levete, Ho-Yin Ng, Maximiliano Arrocet and Alice Dietsch|
|Projects||Victoria & Albert Museum Exhibition Road , Central Embassy Bangkok, M-Pavilion, EDP Foundation Arts & Technology Centre, MPavilion|
AL_A was formed in 2009 following the end of Levete's 20-year partnership with the late Jan Kaplický at Future Systems, where the partnership had completed several internationally recognised buildings including Selfridges' store in Birmingham and the Stirling Prize-winning media centre at Lord's cricket ground.
- Exhibition Road Quarter - gallery, entrance and courtyard at the Victoria & Albert Museum, London (2017)
- Central Embassy, Bangkok (2017)
- MAAT, EDP Foundation Cultural Centre, Lisbon (2016)
- Sky Central (2015)
- MPavilion, Melbourne (2015)
- Tincan (2014)
- 10 Hills Place, London (2009)
- Spencer Dock Bridge, Dublin (2009)
- RIBA National Award 2018
- Cultural Project of the Year, AJ Awards 2017
- Leading Culture Destination Award, Best Museum Architecture 2017
- Iconic Awards, Architecture Best of Best 2017
- Iconic Awards, Practice of the Year 2017
- BCO Awards, Best of Best 2017
- The Chicago Athenaeum International Architecture Award
- European Aluminium Award, Special Jury Prize for Innovation & Design
- World Architecture Festival 2009 Interiors and Fit-Out Prize
- CAB Aluminium in Renovation Award UK, Overall Winner
- CAB Aluminium in Renovation Award UK, Special Prize
- Leading European Arhictects Form, LEAF Awards
- Burley, L. A very peculiar practice: How Amanda Levete is slowly finding her feet following her ex-husband's death The Independent, 19 April 2009. Retrieved 2011-10-26.
- Jeffries, S. The Saturday interview: architect Amanda Levete The Guardian, 9 April 2011
- dezeen magazine AL_A win V&A Exhibition Road project 28 March 2011.
- WorldArchitectureNews.com Work to start on Bangkok Central Embassy retail and hotel facility in February 2011 23 December 2010. Retrieved 2011-10-26.
- Spencer Dock Bridge
- 10 Hills Place Archived September 3, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Corian Super-surfaces installation Archived 2011-01-05 at the Wayback Machine
- 10 Hills Place
- Spencer Dock Bridge