AKP may refer to:
- Justice and Development Party of Turkey (Turkish: Adalet ve Kalkınma Partisi), a Turkish political party
- Ang Kapatiran, a Philippine political party
- The Workers' Communist Party (Norwegian: Arbeidernes Kommunistparti), a Norwegian political party
- Azerbaijan Communist Party (Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan Kommunist Partiyası), one of two Azeri political parties:
- Anaktuvuk Pass Airport in Anaktuvuk Pass, Alaska (IATA Code: AKP)
- Alpha Kappa Psi a Professional Business Fraternity
- Agence Kampuchea Press, the national press agency of Cambodia
- Ansar Khalifa Philippines, a militant group
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AKP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.