AIS may refer to:
- Abbreviated Injury Scale, an anatomical-based coding system to classify and describe the severity of injuries
- Androgen insensitivity syndrome, an intersex condition in which there is an inability of many cells in the affected genetic male to respond to androgenic hormones
- Athens Insomnia Scale, used to measure severity of insomnia
Organizations and companiesEdit
- Advanced Info Service, Thai 3G/4GLTE mobile phone operator
- Akademio Internacia de la Sciencoj San Marino (International Academy of Sciences San Marino, a scientific association
- AIS Airlines, Dutch airline
- American Internet Services, a data center and ISP in San Diego, California, U.S.
- Armée islamique du salut, military wing of the Islamic Salvation Front, a former political party in Algeria
- Asahi India Glass Limited, Indian manufacturing company
- Association for Information Systems, an international professional organization
- Australian Institute of Sport, a division of the Australian Sports Commission
- Aviatsionnaya Ispitatelnaya Stantsiya, Russian World War I naval aviation station and aircraft company
- American International School (disambiguation), several schools, some known as AIS
- Antonine International School, in Ajaltoun, Lebanon
- Antwerp International School, in Antwerp, Belgium
- Atlanta International School, Georgia, U.S.
- Australian International School (disambiguation), several schools, some known as AIS
Software and technologyEdit
- Accounting information system, a system of collecting, storing and processing financial and accounting data
- Aeronautical Information Service, distributor of air navigation information
- Alarm indication signal in a telecommunications system
- Alternate Instruction Set, a second processor mode in Centaur/VIA C3 x86 CPUs
- Application Interface Specification, for high-availability application software
- Artificial immune system, in artificial intelligence
- Automatic identification system, for tracking ships
- Automotive Industry Standards, vehicle technical specifications of India
- Automated information system, an assembly of computer hardware, software, firmware, or any combination of these, configured to accomplish specific information-handling operations
- AIS, IATA code for Arorae Island Airport, Kiribati
- Ais people, a Native American tribe living on the Atlantic coast of Florida, U.S.
- Ais, an alternate spelling of Eyeish, an Native American tribe in Texas, U.S.
- American Indycar Series (1988–2005), a former American auto racing series
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AIS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.