The AVIC I Commercial Aircraft Company (ACAC consortium; Chinese: 中航商用飞机有限公司) was a subsidiary of China Aviation Industry Corporation I (AVIC I), formed in 2002 by various Chinese aviation companies, including:
- Shanghai Aircraft Design and Research Institute
- 602nd Aircraft Design Institute
- Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group
- Shanghai Aircraft Manufacturing Factory
- Shenyang Aircraft Corporation
- Xi'an Aircraft Industrial Corporation
- The joint venture has developed the ARJ21 regional jet.