|Directed by||Pradeep Maddali|
|Music by||Raghu Kunche|
|Edited by||SR Shekar|
Title Card Entertainment
This article needs an improved plot summary. (October 2020)
Satyadev is an ACP whose wife Paddu dies. While inspecting a similar case to the death of his wife, Satyadev becomes a part of a larger issue.
- Satyadev Kancharana as Satyadev
- Pooja Jhaveri as Juliet
- Roshini Prakash as Paddu
- Satya Prakash as Shafi
- Hari Teja as Zumba Trainer
- Ravi Varma as Ravi
- Srikanth Iyyengar as Raja Ram
- Baby Akshara as Swetcha
- Mukthar Khan
- Kireeti Damaraju
- Ashok Kumar
- Appaji Ambarisha Darbha as Beach jogger
The film is directed by Pradeep Maddali, a former software engineer who worked as an assistant director under Puri Jagannadh. He met Satyadev Kancharana on the sets of Rogue (2017). The film is based on a scene from his short film Juliet (2011) and began production in 2018. Satyadev was signed to play an ACP in the film. The makers of the film obtained the permission to use the name 47 Days after the 1981 film of the same name. The film was scheduled to release in theaters following Satyadev's Uma Maheswara Ugra Roopasya; however, the film released on ZEE5 on June 30, 2020 due to COVID-19 after much delay.
Neeshita Nyayapati of Times of India gave the film two stars out of five, saying "47 Days only works in bits and pieces because Satyadev does enough to ensure you stay invested." Sangeetha Devi Dundoo of The Hindu wrote that, "There’s a lot going on in the film written and directed by Pradeep Maddali, but it ends up as a hotchpotch. The only reason to watch it till the end is its leading man Satyadev, whose empathetic performance goes in vain."
- "First look motion poster of Satya Dev, Pooja Jhaveri and Pradeep Maddali's '47 Days' released - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "I'm glad the audience finally gets to watch 47 Days: Pradeep Maddali - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "'47 Days – The Mystery Unfolds' scheduled for summer release - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Satyadev's mystery thriller 47 Days to have a direct-OTT release - Times of India". The Times of India.
- Nyayapati, Neeshita (30 June 2020). "47 Days Movie Review: A missed opportunity!". Times of India. Retrieved 3 July 2020.
- Dundoo, Sangeetha Devi (30 June 2020). "'47 Days' movie review: Barring Satyadev's performance, there's nothing to root for". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 7 October 2020.