25th Yokohama Film Festival
|Location||Kannai Hall, Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan|
|Festival date||1 February 2004|
- Best Film: Vibrator
- Best Actor: Satoshi Tsumabuki – Sayonara, Kuro, Dragon Head
- Best Actress: Shinobu Terajima – Vibrator, Akame 48 Waterfalls
- Best Supporting Actor: Nao Ōmori – Vibrator, Akame 48 Waterfalls
- Best Supporting Actress: Kimiko Yo – Sayonara, Kuro, Hotel Hibiscus, Gūzen ni mo Saiaku na Shōnen
- Best Director: Ryūichi Hiroki – Vibrator
- Best New Director: Miwa Nishikawa – Hebi Ichigo
- Best Screenplay: Haruhiko Arai – Vibrator
- Best Cinematography: Norimichi Kasamatsu – Sayonara, Kuro, Akame 48 Waterfalls, My House
- Best Art Direction: Takeo Kimura – Jōhatsu Tabinikki
- Best New Talent:
- Special Prize: Hideo Onchi – Warabi no Kou – For this film and for his career.
- Doing Time
- Akame 48 Waterfalls
- A Snake of June
- My House
- Like Asura
- Sayonara, Kuro
- Hebi Ichigo
- runner-up. Hotel Hibiscus
- "Yokohama Film Festival: 2004". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 2009-04-16.
- "第25回ヨコハマ映画祭: 日本映画個人賞". homepage3.nifty.com (in Japanese). Yokohama Film Festival. Archived from the original on 2004-05-05. Retrieved 2009-02-06.
- "第25回ヨコハマ映画祭 日本映画ベスト 10" (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 2004-01-10. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
|This article about a film festival is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|