2020 coronavirus pandemic in Niger
This article is about a current disease pandemic where information can change quickly or be unreliable. The latest page updates may not reflect the most up-to-date information. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|2020 coronavirus pandemic in Niger|
|First outbreak||Wuhan, China|
|Arrival date||19 March 2020|
(2 weeks and 6 days)
On 12 January 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) confirmed that a novel coronavirus was the cause of a respiratory illness in a cluster of people in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China, which was reported to the WHO on 31 December 2019.
A third case was confirmed to be a Brazilian woman who entered the country on March 16.
- "Évolution du Coronavirus au Niger en temps réel – Coronavirus, Covid19". Retrieved 8 April 2020.
- "Niger: Civil society organisations call on authorities to end harassment of human rights defenders". www.amnesty.org. Retrieved 25 March 2020.
- Elsevier. "Novel Coronavirus Information Center". Elsevier Connect. Archived from the original on 30 January 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- Reynolds, Matt (4 March 2020). "What is coronavirus and how close is it to becoming a pandemic?". Wired UK. ISSN 1357-0978. Archived from the original on 5 March 2020. Retrieved 5 March 2020.
- "Crunching the numbers for coronavirus". Imperial News. Archived from the original on 19 March 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "High consequence infectious diseases (HCID); Guidance and information about high consequence infectious diseases and their management in England". GOV.UK. Archived from the original on 3 March 2020. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "World Federation Of Societies of Anaesthesiologists – Coronavirus". www.wfsahq.org. Archived from the original on 12 March 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "Le Niger enregistre son premier cas de coronavirus (Officiel)". Agence Nigérienne de Presse. 19 March 2020. Retrieved 20 March 2020.
- "CORONAVIRUS : 3ÈME CAS DÉCLARÉ AU NIGER…". L`innovation au service de l`information pour mieux informer. (in French). Retrieved 25 March 2020.
- "CORONAVIRUS : Sept (7) CAS ENREGISTRÉS DONT UN (1)MORT…".
- "CORONAVIRUS : Sept (7) CAS ENREGISTRÉS DONT UN (1)MORT…". L`innovation au service de l`information pour mieux informer. (in French). Retrieved 25 March 2020.
|This article about COVID-19 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Niger-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|