2020 coronavirus pandemic in Chad
This article is about a current disease pandemic where information can change quickly or be unreliable. The latest page updates may not reflect the most up-to-date information. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|2020 coronavirus pandemic in Chad|
|Arrival date||19 March 2020|
(2 weeks and 6 days)
On 12 January 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) confirmed that a novel coronavirus was the cause of a respiratory illness in a cluster of people in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China, which was reported to the WHO on 31 December 2019.
On 26 March, with three cases already reported, Chadian authorities reported two additional positive cases. The cases were a 48-year-old Chadian and a 55-year-old Cameroonian passenger on a March 17, 2020 Ethiopian Airlines flight from Dubai and Brussels respectively via Addis Ababa. 
- Elsevier. "Novel Coronavirus Information Center". Elsevier Connect. Archived from the original on 30 January 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- Reynolds, Matt (4 March 2020). "What is coronavirus and how close is it to becoming a pandemic?". Wired UK. ISSN 1357-0978. Archived from the original on 5 March 2020. Retrieved 5 March 2020.
- "Crunching the numbers for coronavirus". Imperial News. Archived from the original on 19 March 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "High consequence infectious diseases (HCID); Guidance and information about high consequence infectious diseases and their management in England". GOV.UK. Archived from the original on 3 March 2020. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "World Federation Of Societies of Anaesthesiologists – Coronavirus". www.wfsahq.org. Archived from the original on 12 March 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "Chad confirms first case of coronavirus: government statement". Reuters. 19 March 2020. Archived from the original on 20 March 2020. Retrieved 19 March 2020.
- Alwihda, Info. "Coronavirus : Le Tchad annonce deux nouveaux cas". Alwihda Info - Actualités TCHAD, Afrique, International (in French). Retrieved 1 April 2020.
- "Coronavirus-free Chad shuts borders, airports". The Cable. 17 March 2020. Archived from the original on 17 March 2020. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "Chad to close airports over coronavirus fears". Medical Xpress. 16 March 2020. Archived from the original on 17 March 2020. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
|This Chad-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about COVID-19 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|