The 2018 Delaware Attorney General election took place on November 6, 2018. The Delaware primary election for federal and state candidates took place on September 6, 2018. Incumbent Attorney General Matthew Denn announced on August 28, 2017, that he would not seek re-election.
Jennings: 50–60% 60–70% 70–80% 80–90% >90%
Pepukayi: 50–60% 60–70% 70–80%
Democratic primary Edit
Eliminated in primary Edit
- Chris Johnson, former counsel for the City of Wilmington Law Department
- Tim Mullaney, former chief of staff for the Delaware Department of Justice
- LaKresha Roberts, former Delaware Chief Deputy Attorney General
- Matthew Denn, incumbent state Attorney General
- State legislators
- City Councilpersons
- Sylvester Johnson, former Philadelphia Police Commissioner
- Coby Owens, social justice activist, CEO of Youth Caucus of America, and 2016 delegate for Bernie Sanders
- Eastern Sussex Democratic Club
|Margin of victory||28,454||35.0%|
Republican primary Edit
Withdrawn nomination Edit
- Allen Jester (write-in)
General election Edit
- U.S. Vice President
- U.S. Senators
- U.S. Representatives
- State legislators
- Political candidates
- "Attorney General Matt Denn will not seek re-election".
- Cherry, Amy. "Jennings running for attorney general, resigns top New Castle County post".
- Mueller, Sarah. "Chris Johnson joins crowded Democratic field for Delaware AG".
- "Former Beau Biden aide to run for Delaware attorney general". October 20, 2017.
- "DOJ's second-in-command running for attorney general - Delaware State News". January 10, 2018.
- "Endorsements - Chris Johnson for Attorney General". Archived from the original on August 17, 2018. Retrieved August 16, 2018.
- "Coby Owens on Twitter".
- "Progressive Democrats for Delaware on Twitter".
- "Chris Johnson for Delaware Attorney General". Retrieved January 7, 2019.
- "State of Delaware - Department of Elections · Office of the State Election Commissioner". elections.delaware.gov. Retrieved September 19, 2018.
- "Longtime Democrat Bernard Pepukayi to run for Delaware AG as a Republican". delawareonline. Retrieved January 7, 2019.
- Diehl, Josh. "Peggy Marshall Thomas enters Attorney General race".
- "Delaware's lone Republican in the attorney general race drops out".
- "Lawyer known for suing state plans run for attorney general - Delaware State News". October 25, 2017.
- McAneny, DJ. "Republican Tom Neuberger drops from Attorney General race". Archived from the original on March 1, 2018. Retrieved July 16, 2018.
- "Chris Coons on Facebook".
- "John Carney on Instagram: "Thank you to everyone who came out to the Sussex County Jamboree this weekend! We have a great slate of candidates this year, and I'm…"". Instagram. Archived from the original on December 24, 2021. Retrieved January 7, 2019.
- "Log In or Sign Up to View". www.facebook.com. Retrieved January 7, 2019.
- "State of Delaware General Election (Official Results)". State of Delaware Election Commissioner. Retrieved November 6, 2018.
- Official campaign websites