The 2018 Brussels Cycling Classic was the 98th edition of the Brussels Cycling Classic road cycling one day race. It was held on 1 September 2018 as part of the 2018 UCI Europe Tour as a 1.HC event.
|2018 UCI Europe Tour|
|Dates||1 September 2019|
|Distance||201.4 km (125.1 mi)|
|Winning time||4h 35' 12"|
Twenty-four teams participated in the race, of which eight were UCI WorldTour teams, fifteen were UCI Professional Continental teams, and one was a UCI Continental Team. Each team entered seven riders with the exceptions of Fortuneo–Samsic, Israel Cycling Academy, and Nippo–Vini Fantini–Europa Ovini, who each entered six riders, meaning the race started with a peloton of 165 riders. Of these riders, 129 riders finished and 36 did not.
UCI Professional Continental Teams
- Delko–Marseille Provence KTM
- Direct Énergie
- Israel Cycling Academy
- Nippo–Vini Fantini–Europa Ovini
- Roompot–Nederlandse Loterij
- Sport Vlaanderen–Baloise
- Vérandas Willems–Crelan
- Vital Concept
- WB Aqua Protect Veranclassic
- Wanty–Groupe Gobert
- Wilier Triestina–Selle Italia
UCI Continental Teams
|1||Pascal Ackermann (GER)||Bora–Hansgrohe||4h 35' 12"|
|2||Jasper Stuyven (BEL)||Trek–Segafredo||+ 0"|
|3||Thomas Boudat (FRA)||Direct Énergie||+ 1"|
|4||Florian Sénéchal (FRA)||Quick-Step Floors||+ 1"|
|5||Juan José Lobato (ESP)||Nippo–Vini Fantini–Europa Ovini||+ 1"|
|6||Lorrenzo Manzin (FRA)||Vital Concept||+ 1"|
|7||Kenny Dehaes (BEL)||WB Aqua Protect Veranclassic||+ 1"|
|8||Bert Van Lerberghe (BEL)||Cofidis||+ 1"|
|9||Timothy Dupont (BEL)||Wanty–Groupe Gobert||+ 1"|
|10||Jonas Koch (GER)||CCC–Sprandi–Polkowice||+ 1"|
- "Ackermann wins Brussels Cycling Classic". CyclingNews. 1 September 2018. Retrieved 7 September 2019.
- "Brussels Cycling Classic 2018". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 7 September 2019.
- "Brussels Cycling Classic 2019 Startlist". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 7 September 2019.
- "Brussels Cycling Classic 2018 Results". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 7 September 2019.