2014 FIFA World Cup qualification – OFC First Round
The winner advanced to the 2012 OFC Nations Cup, scheduled for the Solomon Islands from 1–12 June 2012, to join the other seven teams which received a bye into the second round. The Nations Cup served as the second round of qualifying for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
The qualification event was to be the football competition at the 2011 Pacific Games in Nouméa, New Caledonia. However, in June 2011, the format was amended, and the Pacific Games are no longer be part of the qualification process.
|National Soccer Stadium|
|Best 35', 84'||Report||Gosche 19', 36'
|American Samoa||1–1||Cook Islands|
|Luani 24'||Report||Luvu 62' (o.g.)|
|Easthope 43' (pen.)||Report||Taufahema 81'|
There were 16 goals scored in 6 games, for an average of 2.67 goals per game.
- 2 goals
- 1 goal
- 1 own goal
- Tala Luvu (playing against the Cook Islands)
- Order of matches of final day amended from original schedule.
- Men's Nations Cup Schedule & Results
- "2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil - Preliminary Competition Format and Draw Procedures - Oceanian Zone" (PDF). FIFA.com.
- "Amendment to order of matches". Oceania Football Confederation. 26 November 2011. Archived from the original on 29 November 2011. Retrieved 26 November 2011.