2013 Heineken Open
The 2013 Heineken Open was a tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts. It was the 38th edition of the Heineken Open, and was part of the ATP World Tour 250 series of the 2013 ATP World Tour. It took place at the ASB Tennis Centre in Auckland, New Zealand, from January 7 to 12, 2013.
|2013 Heineken Open|
|Date||January 7 – January 13|
|Category||ATP World Tour 250|
|Draw||28S / 16D|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Colin Fleming / Bruno Soares|
Singles main draw entrantsEdit
- Rankings as of December 31, 2012.
The following players received wildcards into the singles main draw:
The following players received entry into the singles main draw through qualifying:
- Before the tournament
- Mardy Fish (heart problem)
- Grega Žemlja (illness)
Doubles main draw entrantsEdit
|GBR||Colin Fleming||BRA||Bruno Soares||41||1|
|MEX||Santiago González||USA||Scott Lipsky||59||2|
|AUT||Julian Knowle||SVK||Filip Polášek||69||3|
|ITA||Daniele Bracciali||AUT||Olivier Marach||72||4|
- Rankings are as of December 31, 2012.
The following pairs received wildcards into the doubles main draw:
- During the tournament
- Frank Moser (back injury)
- David Ferrer defeated Philipp Kohlschreiber, 7–6(7–5), 6–1
- It was Ferrer's 1st title of the year and 19th of his career.
- 2013 ASB Classic – women's tournament
- "ATP 2013: Ferrer, Haas e Janowicz al via a Auckland". Ubi tennis. Retrieved 26 November 2012.
- "Tennis: Janowicz signs up for open". APN Holdings NZ Limited. 27 November 2012. Retrieved 26 November 2012.
- "Tennis: Seven top 30 players confirmed for Heineken Open". APN Holdings NZ Limited. 28 November 2012. Retrieved 26 November 2012.