2004 Armenian First League
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The 2004 Armenian First League season started on 1 May 2004. The last matches were played on 15 November 2004. Pyunik-2 became the league champions, but because they are a reserve team they were unable to promote to the Armenian Premier League. As a result, the second placed team Lernayin Artsakh FC was given promotion.
- Araks Ararat FC and Lernayin Artsakh FC were relegated and withdrew from the Armenian Premier League respectively.
- Dinamo FA Yerevan were renamed as Dinamo Yerevan
- Spartak Yerevan FC became the reserve team of FC Banants and as a result were named FC Banants
- FC Zenit Charentsavan and FC Dinamo-VZ Yerevan are the reserve teams of Dinamo-Zenit Yerevan.
- FC Ararat Yerevan was expelled from the Premier League in 2003, so they restarted the 2004 season in the First League.
- Reserve teams, such as Pyunik-2, cannot be promoted.
|2||Lernayin Artsakh FC||30||22||6||2||82||20||+62||72||Promoted to Armenian Premier League. Champions were unable to promote.|
|6||Araks Ararat FC||30||16||3||11||57||31||+26||51|
|11||FC Lokomotiv Yerevan||30||8||6||16||29||51||−22||30|
|13||Dinamo VZ Yerevan||30||7||3||20||46||83||−37||24|
|16||Nork Marash FC[b]||30||2||0||28||7||117||−110||3[a]||Withdrew in the middle of the season. Unplayed matches awarded 3-0 against them.|