1990–91 Washington Huskies men's basketball team
The 1990–91 Washington Huskies men's basketball team represented the University of Washington for the 1990–91 NCAA Division I men's basketball season. Led by second-year head coach Lynn Nance, the Huskies were members of the Pacific-10 Conference and played their home games on campus at Hec Edmundson Pavilion in Seattle, Washington.
|1990–91 Washington Huskies men's basketball|
|1990–91 record||14–14 (5–13 Pac-10)|
|Head coach||Lynn Nance (2nd season)|
|Home arena||Hec Edmundson Pavilion|
|1990–91 Pacific-10 Conference men's basketball standings|
|As of April 15, 1991; Rankings from AP Poll|
The Huskies were 14–14 overall in the regular season and 5–13 in conference play, last in the standings. Two notable wins were upsets of ranked opponents at Hec Ed: #4 Arizona in early January, and #16 UCLA two months later.
- "2017-18 Men's Basketball Media Guide". Pac-12 Conference. p. 72. Retrieved February 16, 2018.
- "Pac-10 standings". Eugene Register-Guard. (Oregon). March 11, 1991. p. 5B.
- "Huskies upset No. 4 Arizona". Lewiston Morning Tribune. (Idaho). Associated Press. January 4, 1991. p. 4B.
- "Huskies' upset helps Wildcats". Eugene Register-Guard. (Oregon). Associated Press. March 4, 1991. p. 3B.
- Sports Reference – Washington Huskies: 1990–91 basketball season