The 1978 Bank of Oklahoma Grand Prix was a men's tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts at the Shadow Mountain Racquet Club in Tulsa, Oklahoma in the United States that was part of the 1978 Colgate-Palmolive Grand Prix. It was the inaugural edition of the tournament was held from April 24 through April 30, 1978. Eddie Dibbs won the singles title and earned $8,500 first-prize money.
|1978 Bank of Oklahoma Grand Prix|
|Draw||32S / 16D|
|Surface||Hard / outdoor|
|Location||Tulsa, Oklahoma, U.S.|
|Venue||Shadow Mountain Racquet Club|
|Van Winitsky / Russell Simpson|
- It was Dibbs' 1st singles title of the year and the 14th of his career.
- "1978 Tulsa – Singles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "1978 Tulsa – Doubles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "Dibbs wins Tulsa tennis". The Shreveport Times. May 1, 1978. p. 14-C – via Newspapers.com.
- John Barrett, ed. (1979). World of Tennis 1979 : a BP yearbook. London: Macdonald and Jane's. p. 120. ISBN 978-0354090681.