1975 Pacific Southwest Open
The 1975 Pacific Southwest Open was a men's tennis tournament played on indoor hard courts at the UCLA Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles, California in the United States. The tournament was classified as Grade AA and was part of the Grand Prix tennis circuit. It was the 49th edition of the tournament and ran from September 15 through September 21, 1975. First-seeded Arthur Ashe won the singles title and the $16,000 first place prize money.
|1975 Pacific Southwest Open|
|Category||Grand Prix (Grade AA)|
|Draw||64S / 32D|
|Surface||Hard / indoor|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Arthur Ashe |
|Anand Amritraj / Vijay Amritraj |
- "1975 Los Angeles – Singles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "1975 Los Angeles – Doubles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- John Barrett, ed. (1976). World of Tennis '76 : a BP and Commercial Union yearbook. London: Queen Anne Press. pp. 31, 100–102. ISBN 9780362002768. OCLC 650229036.
- "Ashe captures net title over Tanner". Ellensburg Daily Record. Sep 22, 1975.
- "Ashe rallies to take Pacific tennis crown". Baltimore Afro-American. Sep 9, 1975.