The 1916 United States Senate election in Ohio took place on November 7, 1916. Incumbent Democratic Senator Atlee Pomerene was re-elected to a second term in office over Republican former Governor and Ambassador to France Myron Herrick.
- Jacob Coxey, businessman, advocate for the unemployed, and perennial candidate (Independent)
- Myron Herrick, former U.S. Ambassador to France (1912–14) and Governor of Ohio (1904–06) (Republican)
- Atlee Pomerene, incumbent Senator since 1911 (Democratic)
- C. E. Ruthenberg (Socialist)
- Aaron S. Watkins, former president of Asbury College (Prohibition)
|Democratic||Atlee Pomerene (incumbent)||571,488||49.26%|
|Socialist||C. E. Ruthenberg||38,186||3.29%|
|Prohibition||Aaron S. Watkins||12,060||1.04%|
- "Statistics of the Presidential and Congressional Election of November 7, 1916" (PDF). U.S. Government Printing Office. Retrieved 31 Dec 2020.
- "Our Campaigns - OH US Senate Race - Nov 07, 1916". www.ourcampaigns.com. Retrieved 31 Dec 2020.