This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2022)
The following are the football (soccer) events of the year 1905 throughout the world.
- Leeds City F.C. admitted to the English Football League.
- On February 19, Alf Common becomes the first player to be transferred for a fee of £1,000 (a 2011 equivalent of roughly £95,000), in a transfer from Sunderland A.F.C. to Middlesbrough F.C.
Clubs formed in 1905 Edit
Winners club national championship Edit
International tournaments Edit
- 1905 British Home Championship (February 25 – April 8, 1905)
- January 18 – Enrique Ballesteros, Uruguayan footballer
- May 11 – Pedro Petrone, Uruguayan footballer
- September 25 – Aurelio González (Paraguayan footballer)
- September 26 – Karl Rappan, Austrian footballer and manager (died 1996)
- October 16 – Ernst Kuzorra, German international footballer (die 1990)
- December 28 – Fulvio Bernardini, Italian international footballer and trainer (died 1977)
- "Scottish Cup Past Winners | Scottish Cup | Scottish FA". www.scottishfa.co.uk. Retrieved 17 December 2022.