18 Days (film)
|Directed by||Ahmad Abdalla |
Mariam Abou Ouf
Kamla Abu Zikri
Sherif El Bendary
|Produced by||Lighthouse Films - Partner Pro - Shadows - Video 2000 - Film Clinic|
A group of ten directors, twenty or so actors, six writers, eight directors of photography, eight sound engineers, five set designers, three costume designers, seven editors, three post-production companies, and about ten technicians have agreed to act fast and shoot, with no budget and on a voluntary basis, ten short films about the January 25 revolution in Egypt. Ten stories they have experienced, heard or imagined.
All the proceeds of this movie will be devoted to organizing convoys to provide political and civic education in the villages of Egypt.
The films are:
- Retention by Sherif Arafa
- God’s Creation by Kamla Abou Zikri
- 19-19 by Marwan Hamed
- When the Flood Hits You… by Mohamed Ali
- Curfew by Sherif El Bendary
- Revolution Cookies by Khaled Marei
- Tahrir 2/2 by Mariam Abou Ouf
- Window by Ahmad Abdalla
- Interior/Exterior by Yousry Nasrallah
- Ashraf Seberto by Ahmad Alaa
- "Middle East premiere of 18 Days at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival". Ahram Online. 20 September 2011. Retrieved 5 October 2011.
- Smith, Ian Hayden (2012). International Film Guide 2012. p. 109. ISBN 978-1908215017.