Events from the year 1863 in Russia.
|Years in Russia:||1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866|
|Centuries:||18th century · 19th century · 20th century|
|Decades:||1830s 1840s 1850s 1860s 1870s 1880s 1890s|
|Years:||1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866|
- Grand Duke George Mikhailovich of Russia (1863–1919)
- Charles Michael, Duke of Mecklenburg, heir presumptive to the Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg-Strelitz
- Nestor Kotlyarevsky, author, literary critic
- Sergei Nikolaevich Trubetskoy, religious philosopher
- Konstantin Alekseevich Satunin, zoologist
- Aleksandr Golovin (artist)
- Konstantin Stanislavski, Russian theatre practitioner
- Basil Belavin was born in 1865.
- Viesel, Mikhail (2015-11-11). "War and Peace: 7 little-known facts about Russia's greatest epic". Retrieved 2018-07-16.
- West, Daniel J. Demers, Special to Sonoma. "The Saints of Fort Ross: A Russian Orthodox Reliquary". Sonoma West Publishers. Retrieved 2018-07-16.
Media related to 1863 in Russia at Wikimedia Commons