Events from the year 1721 in Ireland.
|See also:||Other events of 1721 |
List of years in Ireland
- June 24 – an act of the Parliament of Great Britain permits Charles Butler, 1st Earl of Arran, to purchase the Irish estates forfeited by his brother James Butler, 2nd Duke of Ormonde.
- The office of Lord Chancellor of Ireland is the highest political office in the Parliament of Ireland; Viscount Midleton being the incumbent.
- The title Baron Bessborough, of Bessborough, Piltown in the County of Kilkenny, is created in the Peerage of Ireland in favour of William Ponsonby.
- Henry Jones, poet and tragedian (d. 1770)
- Denis Maguire, Bishop (Catholic Church) (d. 1798)
- Robert Murray, merchant (d. 1786)
- Peter Parker, Admiral of the Fleet (d. 1811)
- John Ruxton, landowner and politician (d. 1785)
- Approximate date