Events from the year 1342 in Ireland.
|See also:||Other events of 1342 |
List of years in Ireland
- King Conchobhar of Tír Conaill is killed and succeeded by his brother, Niall.
- Soldiers from Ireland are sent to campaign for Edward III in Brittany.
- January 16 – May 18 Deputy justiciar John Morice campaigns against the Irish of Mide.
- April 5 – 4th Earl of Kildare is granted livery of his lands.
- after July 1
- King Toirdhealbhacf Connacht restores Roscommon castle to William de Bermingham, the royal constable.
- July 16 – September 4 – Deputy justiciar campaigns in Wicklow against the Ó Broin.
- November 4 – King Toirdhealbhach of Connacht is deposed by Mac Diarmata (Eng. MacDermot) and Mac William Burke. Succeeded by Aodh mac Aodh of Clann Mhuircheartaigh.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2016)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)