Events from the 1200s in the Kingdom of Scotland.
- Florence of Holland is elected Bishop of Glasgow.
- William de Malveisin is elected Bishop of St Andrews.
- the Scottish invasion force enters Caithness.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2022)
Full date unknown
See also edit
- Peberdy, Robert; Waller, Philip (23 November 2020). A Dictionary of British and Irish History. John Wiley & Sons. p. 673. ISBN 978-0-631-20155-7.
- "Appendix: Bishops and Archbishops of Glasgow, 1175-1649". www.british-history.ac.uk. Retrieved 14 January 2018.
- Anderson, Robert (2015). Edinburgh History of Education in Scotland. Edinburgh University Press. p. 17. ISBN 9780748679164.
- Oram, Richard (2011). Domination and Lordship: Scotland, 1070-1230: Scotland, 1070-1230. Edinburgh University Press. p. 167. ISBN 9780748628476.
- "POMS: record". db.poms.ac.uk. Retrieved 14 January 2018.