|TLD type||Country code top-level domain|
|Intended use||Entities connected with Singapore|
|Actual use||Popular in Singapore|
|Registration restrictions||Singapore presence required; third-level names have various restrictions depending on which second level label they are under|
|Structure||Registrations are taken at the third level beneath generic categories, or directly at the second level; special .idn.sg category exists for internationalized domain names|
|Documents||Policies and agreements|
|Dispute policies||Singapore Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy|
In 2011, two new internationalized country code top-level domains were registered for Singapore, intended for domain names in the local languages. These domains are .新加坡 (encoded as .xn--yfro4i67o) and .சிங்கப்பூர் (encoded as .xn--clchc0ea0b2g2a9gcd).
- .com.sg - Commercial entities
- .net.sg - Network providers and info-com operators
- .org.sg - Organisations in the Registry of Societies
- .gov.sg - Government entities
- .edu.sg - Educational institutions
- .per.sg - Personal domain names
- .sg - Open to all with a valid Singapore postal address.
- .新加坡- for Chinese Websites
- .சிங்கப்பூர்- for Tamil websites
.sg domain statisticsEdit
As of January 2017, there were 175,563 registered .sg domains.