維新 can refer to:
- Meiji Restoration, an event that restored practical imperial rule in Japan
- Nippon Ishin no Kai, Japan Innovation Party (日本維新の会) is a Japanese right-wing nationalist political party
- Hundred Days' Reform (百日維新), reform effort in Qing dynasty China
- October Restoration (Korean: 시월유신, Hanja: 十月維新, RR: Siwol Yusin) or October Restoration was an October 1972 South Korean self-coup
- Nisio Isin (西尾 維新) 1981), stylized NisiOisiN to emphasize the palindrome, is the pen name of a Japanese novelist and manga writer
- Duy Tân (1900–1945), born Nguyễn Phúc Vĩnh San, boy emperor of the Nguyen dynasty in Vietnam
- Three Great Nobles of the Restoration (維新の三傑):
- Shishi (organization) (志士), sometimes known as Ishin Shishi (維新志士), were a group of Japanese political activists of the late Edo period
- Reformed Government of the Republic of China (中華民國維新政府) was a Chinese puppet state established by the Empire of Japan
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 維新.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.