Łukasz Banak (born September 4, 1983 in Międzyrzecz) is an amateur Polish Greco-Roman wrestler, who competed in the men's super heavyweight category. He won a bronze medal in his division at the 2007 CISM World Military Games in Hyderabad, India. He is also a member of WKS Slansk in Wrocław, and is coached and trained by Jozef Tracz.
|Born||4 September 1983|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||120 kg (265 lb)|
|Club||WKS Śląsk Wrocław|
|Coached by||Jozef Tracz|
Banak represented Poland at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, where he competed in the men's 120 kg class. He defeated Tunisia's Radhouane Chebbi in the preliminary round of sixteen, before losing out the quarterfinal match to Estonia's Heiki Nabi, who was able to score one point each in two straight periods, leaving Banak without a single point. Because his opponent advanced further into the final match, Banak had another shot for the bronze medal by entering the repechage bouts. Unfortunately, he was defeated in the first round by Belarus' Ioseb Chugoshvili, with a technical score of 0–3.
- "Lukasz Banak". London2012.com. London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Archived from the original on 2012-10-30. Retrieved 2 January 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Łukasz Banak". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- Stokes, Van (17 October 2007). "Two U.S. wrestlers eliminated on second day of World Military Games in Hyderabad, India". USA Wrestling. The Mat. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "Men's 120kg Greco-Roman Quarterfinal". London 2012. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "Men's 120kg Greco-Roman Repechage Round 2". London 2012. Retrieved 2 January 2013.