Ágnes Simon (skier)
Ágnes Simon (born September 23, 1974 in Cluj-Napoca, Romania) is a cross-country skier competing for Hungary. She competed for Hungary at the 2014 Winter Olympics in the 10 kilometre classical race, finishing in 69th place out of 76 competitors.
|Born||September 23, 1974 (age 46)|
Simon originally competed for her native Romania but made the switch to competing for Hungary in 2005.
- "Sochi 2014 profile". Sochi2014.com. Archived from the original on 14 February 2014. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- Fis biography Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- Basu, Anand (13 February 2014). "Olympics-Cross Country-Women's 10 km classic result". Reuters. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- Ágnes Simon at the International Ski Federation
- Ágnes Simon at BiathlonWorld.com and BiathlonResults.com from IBU
- Agnes Simon at the International Olympic Committee
- Ágnes Simon at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
|This biographical article relating to Hungarian cross-country skiing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|