Àlex Brendemühl i Gubern (born 27 November 1972) is a Spanish-German actor. Born in Barcelona to a Spanish mother and a German father, he has appeared in more than 60 films and television shows since 1995. Brendemühl played the lead role of the Nazi war criminal Josef Mengele in the 2013 film The German Doctor.
Brendemühl at the 68th Berlin International Film Festival.
|Born||27 November 1972|
- In the City (2003)
- Inconscientes (2004)
- El cónsul de Sodoma (2009)
- The Mosquito Net (2010)
- Insensibles (2012, also known as Painless)
- The German Doctor (2013)
- Ma Ma (2015)
- Chiamatemi Francesco (2015)
- From the Land of the Moon (2016)
- 7 Años (2016)
- Django (2017)
- Transit (2018)
- The Prayer (2018)
- Petra (2018)
- "Soy 'indie' a mi pesar; no es una elección, sino algo inevitable" Belén Ginart, El País, 27 December 2007 (in Spanish)
- ""Wakolda", the film about Mengele in Argentina, chosen as Oscar precandidate". Yahoo! News Spain (in Spanish). 27 September 2013. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- "Oscars: Argentina Nominates 'Wakolda' for Foreign Language Oscar". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 28 September 2013.
|This article about a Spanish film actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|