|Type||Twin cylinder two-stroke aircraft engine|
|Unit cost||US$2990 (2006 price, complete, used)|
The Zenoah G-50 is equipped with single capacitor discharge ignition and dual Mikuni slide-type carburetors. It is equipped with a recoil starter system or optionally electric start and a 2.1 or 2.6:1 belt reduction drive. 
Producing 45 hp (34 kW) at 5800 rpm, the G-50 competed in the early 1980s ultralight powerplant market against the similar Rotax 447. Production of the engine was completed in the late 1980s and today only used engines and parts are available.
- Twin-cylinder, horizontally opposed, two stroke, dual-carburetor, fan cooled aircraft engine.
- Twin-cylinder, horizontally opposed, two stroke, dual-carburetor, free air cooled aircraft engine.
- Twin-cylinder, horizontally opposed, two stroke, dual-carburetor, free air cooled aircraft engine, configured for firewall mounting, recoil starting not available.
- Type: Two cylinder, two-stroke aircraft engine
- Bore: 72 mm (2.8 in)
- Stroke: 59.5 mm (2.3 in)
- Displacement: 484 cc (29.54 cu in)
- Length: 14.96 in (380.0 mm)
- Width: 23.39 in (594.1 mm)
- Height: 15.00 in (381.0 mm)
- Dry weight: 90 lb (40.8 kg) equipped with reduction drive, electric start and muffler
- Valvetrain: piston ported
- Fuel type: unleaded auto fuel
- Oil system: pre-mixed
- Cooling system: free air
- Reduction gear: 2.1 or 2.6:1 belt system
- Power output: 45 hp (34 kW) at 5800 rpm
- Compression ratio: 6.5:1