More concrete data needed
What are the qualifying units for task lighting: Light color, spectrum distribution, lumen (The linked article still has cd/cm2) What influences, helps achieve improved contrast? etc. etc. It's a good start, but needs more data from experts. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 06:41, 4 August 2011 (UTC)
File:Disability glare.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
Last modified on 17 November 2011, at 07:55
||The following images, used in this article, have been nominated for deletion:
- File:Disability glare.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion for the following reason: All Wikipedia files with unknown copyright status
- File:Freedom from glare.jpg has been nominated for speedy deletion for the following reason: All Wikipedia files with unknown copyright status
- What should I do?
Don't panic; you should have time to contest the deletion (although please review deletion guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.
- If the image is non-free then you may need to provide a fair use rationale
- If the image isn't freely licensed and there is no fair use rationale, then it cannot be uploaded or used.
- If the image has already been deleted you may want to try Deletion Review
This notification is provided by a Bot --CommonsNotificationBot (talk) 07:54, 17 November 2011 (UTC)