Sky Aviation (Indonesia)
|Company slogan||Feel The Limitless Sky Experience and Welcome to Our Sky|
Sky Aviation was established as an air charter service in 2010 with a fleet of two Cirrus aircraft. After a management change in 2010, the airline expanded its services to a regular scheduled airline.
In the first quarter of 2011 Sky Aviation acquired Fokker 50 turbo props as new type of fleet. Three Fokker 50 aircraft joined its fleet and entered into service.
On March 29, 2012 Sky Aviation launched its first international route with a turboprop-powered Fokker F-50 airplane to serve Raja Haji Fisabilillah Airport, Tanjung Pinang, Riau Islands to Melaka (Malacca), Malaysia.
On August 7, 2012, Sky Aviation commenced Boeing 737-300 services flying schedule flights between Jakarta and Pekanbaru. . At the same time, the airline began providing full-service meals aboard its aircraft in collaboration with BreadTalk.
The airline took delivery of the first of 12 Sukhoi Superjet 100 it has ordered, making it the first airline in Indonesia to operate the type. In 2013, 10 Skylander SK-105 are expected to join and serve Sky Aviation's regional network.
All Sky Aviation passenger are protected with the Sky Protection program included in every ticket purchase.
Below are the destinations served by Sky Aviation:
- Batam, Hang Nadim Airport Hub
- Pekanbaru, Sultan Syarif Kasim II Airport Hub
- Dumai, Pinang Kampai Airport
- Matak, Matak Airport
- Tanjung Pinang, Raja Haji Fisabilillah Airport
- Natuna, Ranai Airport
- Palembang, Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport
- Tanjung Pandan, Buluh Tumbang Airport
- Pangkal Pinang, Depati Amir Airport
- Siborong-borong, Silangit Airport
- Sibolga, Ferdinand Lumban Tobing Airport
- Gunung Sitoli, Binaka Airport
Bali and Nusa Tenggara
- Bali, Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Lombok, Lombok International Airport
- Labuan Bajo, Komodo Airport
- Ende, H. Hasan Aroeboesman Airport
- Kupang, El Tari Airport
As of February 2013, the Sky Aviation fleet includes the following aircraft:
|Cessna Grand Caravan||1||0||9|
|Sukhoi Superjet 100||1||12||12+75||Deliveries: 2012-2015|
- "Sky Aviation flies T. Pinang-Melaka route". April 2, 2012.
- "Sky Aviation resmi gunakan Boeing 737-300".
- "BreadTalk in Sky Aviation".
- Victoria Moores, "Indonesia’s Sky Aviation takes delivery of first SSJ100", Air Transport World, 3 January 2013
- "Sky Aviation Protection Program".
- "Sky Aviation Route". November 19, 2012.
-  Sky Aviation Launches Pekanbaru-Melaka Service