|Directed by||Joel Lamangan|
Rufa Mae Quinto
|Music by||John Ferrar|
|Editing by||Alex Castañeda
|Distributed by||Regal Entertainment, Inc.|
|Running time||102 minutes|
The story is about four beautiful half-sisters - Patricia, Stephanie, Isabella, and Courtney - who have problems in their personal lives.
- Ruffa Gutierrez as Isabella - The oldest sister and the high living among the four. She is a single mom. She is courted by an underwear model, Vito. But behind her rich living, she suffers financial problems for not paying her taxes and other expenses.
- Rufa Mae Quinto as Patricia - The second sister and the funniest... She is a sexologist who writes books. She is married to Dave. Everytime people read her books,it destroys a relationship between the couple and everybody wants to stop her business. She is a control freak and finds out a shocking truth about her husband.
- Iza Calzado as Stephanie - The third sister and the most intelligent. She is a lawyer and is married to Richard. Since she is married, having problems for not having a baby. She is secretly courted by Isabella's lawyer.
- Marian Rivera as Courtney - The youngest the most fashionable. She's an underwear designer and is engaged to Patrick who became a Born again. She's having problems with Patrick because he doesn't let her have sex with him anymore. She has a cyst beside her right breast and is very concerned about it.
- Nova Villa as Margot / Narrator - Patricia, Stephanie, Isabella and Courtney's mother.
- Jay-R as Vito - An underwear model who works for Courtney. He likes Isabella, but can't get her to commit.
- TJ Trinidad as Richard - A doctor and Stephanie's husband.
- Will Devaughn as Patrick - A basketball rookie and Courtney's husband.
- Wendell Ramos as Dave - Patricia's husband who turns gay because of so much pressure by Patricia.
- Ryan Eigenmann as James - Isabella's lawyer who is courting Stephanie.
- Luis Alandy as Mandy - Patricia's gay friend who secretly dates Patricia's husband, Dave, who is also gay.
- Sophia Baars as Alexis - Isabella's Daughter.
- Peter - Patricia and Dave's Son.
The movie opened at December 25, 2007. It made ₱12 million in opening day, and ₱67.5 million overall.
Regal Matriarch, Mother Lily Monteverde said in her interview that there is a sequel on Desperadas. According to PEP.ph, Ogie Alcasid will join the casts as a "lost sister" of the four.
Awards↑Jump back a section
|This film article about a 2000s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a film made in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|