(Redirected from Zia people)
|Look up zia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zia or ZIA (also spelled Ziya, Ḍiya , Dia or Diya) may refer to:
- Zia (brachiopod), a genus of brachiopods
- Zia (novel), by Scott O'Dell
- Applebay Zia, motor glider
- Zhukovsky International Airport, Russia
- Zamboanga International Airport, Philippines
- Zia, a small village on the Greek island of Kos
- Zia International Airport, Bangladesh, now Shahjalal International Airport
- ZIA, a musical group founded by Elaine Walker
- Sia (disambiguation)
- Tzia or Zia (Greek: Τζια), an alternative name for Kea (island), Cyclades, Greece
- Ziya, the Turkish spelling of the Arabic name
- Ziaur a compound name beginning with "Zia"
- Ziauddin a common transliteration a common name
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Zia From Bangladesh (Islamic University, Kushtia Bangladesh) -Working In Saudi Arabia-In Pharmaceutical Company-Dammam