|Born||12 December 1905|
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Died||22 April 1992 (aged 86)|
Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.
|Other names||Youcca Troubetzkov|
|Years active||1924 – 1939|
He was a member of the princely Trubetskoy family, son of Prince Nikolai Nikolaievich Troubetzkoy (1867–1949) and the countess Jekaterina Mikhailovna Mussin-Pushkin (1884–1972). His brother, Prince Igor Nikolayevich Troubetzkoy (1912–2008) became a race car driver.
- Peacock Feathers (1925) as Lionel Clark
- Flower of Night (1925) as John Basset
- The Beautiful Cheat (1926) as Herbert Dangerfield
- Napoleon's Barber (1928) as French Officer
- His Glorious Night (1929) as Von Bergman
- Chasing Rainbows (1930) as Lanning
- The Virtuous Sin (1930) as Capt. Sobakin
- Abduct Me (1932) as Aga
- Cent mille francs pour un baiser (1933; as Nicolas Barclay)
- Idylle au Caire (1933) as Périclès Pietro Cochino
- Moscow Nights (1934) as Capitaine Alev
- The Concierge's Daughters (1934) as Henry Robertson
- The Red Dancer (1937)
- La Loi du nord (1939) as Ellis
- Serge Panine (1939) as Serge Panine
- Savage Brigade (1939) as Boris Mirski
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Youcca Troubetzkoy.|