|Look up woman hater or woman-hater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A woman hater is a person who practices misogyny, the hatred of or prejudice against women or girls.
Woman Hater, Woman Haters or woman hater may also refer to:
- Woman hater, a person who shares antifeminist views
- The Woman Hater, a 1606 Jacobean era stage play by Francis Beaumont and John Fletcher
- The Woman Hater (1910 Powers film), a 1910 film starring Pearl White by the Powers Company
- The Woman Hater (1910 Thanhouser film), a 1910 film featuring Violet Heming by the Thanhouser Company
- The Woman Hater (1925 film), a 1925 American silent drama film
- The Woman Haters, a 1913 short comedy film featuring Fatty Arbuckle
- Woman Haters, a 1934 short film starring the Three Stooges
- Woman Hater (1948 film), a British romantic comedy
- The Woman Hater, a satiric comedy play by Frances Burney
- Sone ha-Nashim (The Woman-Hater), a humorous satire written by Judah ibn Shabbethai
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woman Hater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.