Wille And The Bandits
|Wille and The Bandits|
|Genres||roots rock, blues, folk, rock, latin|
Wille and the Bandits are a British based band who play a variety of different genres spanning across the Blues, Rock, Latin and Folk styles. The band consists of Wille Edwards, Matthew Brooks and Andrew Naumann.[unreliable source?]
Forming in 2010, Wille and The Bandits are band from Devon, UK taking their inspiration from a variety of artists such as Pearl Jam, Ben Harper and Jimi Hendrix.[unreliable source?] Additionally, the band have played at festivals such as Glastonbury, Isle of Wight, Greenman, Shambala and Greenbelt.[unreliable source?] The band was chosen as one of three top unsigned bands in the United Kindgdom by the Daily Telegraph.[unreliable source?] Edwards is sponsored by Anderwood guitars and received his own signature Weissenborn from them.
Grow album releaseEdit
Both 2014 and 2015 saw Wille and The Bandits headline multiple shows in countries such as Germany, Switzerland, Holland, France, Belgium, Italy, Poland and Austria. The band were invited to perform on the German TV show Rockpalast.
- New Breed May 2010
- Breakfree May 2012
- Grow October 2013
- Steal February 2017
- Wille Edwards – Vocals/Guitar/Weissenborn
- Matthew Brooks – Bass
- Andrew Naumann – Drums
- Schuurmans, Eric. "Willie & The Bandits – Grow" (in Dutch). Rootstime.
- "Bandits voted a top unsigned act". The Herald. June 8, 2012.
- "Wille And The Bandits ready for Halloween show in Plymouth: 'It's always great to play back home'". The Herald. October 27, 2015.
- "Wille And The Bandits perform at the Palladium this weekend". North Devon Journal. February 24, 2016.
- Cornish Guardian, February 10, 2016 INTERVIEW: Wille And The Bandits return to Cornwall By Gareth Bartlett
- Polskie Radio, 20.09.2015 Koncert Wille and The Bandits (WIDEO)
- WDR Blues/Rock/Psychedelic/Folk aus England, Wille And The Bandits