What Price Vengeance?
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
What Price Vengeance? is a 1937 Canadian film directed by Del Lord.
|What Price Vengeance?|
|Directed by||Del Lord|
|Produced by||Kenneth J. Bishop (producer)|
|Written by||J.P. McGowan (original screenplay)|
|Edited by||William Austin|
The film is also known as Vengeance.
A policeman (Lyle Talbot) hesitates to use his gun to stop a robbery, and the thieves get away. He is forced to quit the force and turns to a life of crime instead.
- Lyle Talbot as Tom Connors - posing as "Dynamite" Hogan
- Wendy Barrie as Polly Moore
- Marc Lawrence as Pete Brower
- Eddie Acuff as Tex McGirk
- Lucille Lund as "Babe" Foster
- Robert Rideout as Slim Ryan
- Reginald Hincks as Police Inspector Blair
- Wally Albright as "Sandy" MacNair
- Lois Albright as Mary MacNair
- Arthur Kerr as Officer Bill MacNair
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (May 2011)