List of Attorneys General of Washington
The following is a list of individuals who have served as attorney general of the U.S. state of Washington. The Attorney General is fifth (behind the Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, Treasurer, and Auditor, respectively) in the line of succession to the office of Governor of Washington. 
|#||Attorney General||Term of Office||Political Party|
|1||James B. Metcalfe||1887||1889||Democratic|
|2||William C. Jones||1889||1897||Republican|
|3||Patrick Henry Winston||1897||1901||People's Party|
|7||William V. Tanner||1911||1912||Republican|
|13||John J. O'Connell||1957||1969||Democratic|
- Bowers, Todd; Scott, Drew; Scharber, Maureen (2006). "Historical Highlights: Office of the Washington State Attorney General". Office of the Washington State Attorney General. Archived from the original on 2009-04-25. Retrieved 2009-05-31.
- Washington State Yearbook: The Evergreen State Government Directory. Olympia, WA: Washington Roll Call. 2017.
- "Washington State Constitution". Washington State Legislature. Retrieved August 23, 2019.
- Washington Attorney General official website
- Washington Attorney General articles at Legal Newsline Legal Journal
- Washington Attorney General articles at ABA Journal
- News and Commentary at FindLaw
- Revised Code of Washington at Law.Justia.com
- U.S. Supreme Court Opinions - "Cases with title containing: State of Washington" at FindLaw
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson profile at National Association of Attorneys General
- Press releases at Washington Attorney General