The Wallace Group is a grouping of eight universities in the UK that have a shared interest in promoting sports and health workshops in developing countries. The members are the University of Bath, Cardiff Metropolitan University, Durham University, the University of Edinburgh, Loughborough University, Northumbria University, University of St Andrews and the University of Stirling. The sports which are primarily promoted are football, volleyball, basketball and netball with education workshops focused on HIV & AIDS.
|Type||Association of United Kingdom-based universities|
|Peter Warburton OBE|
(The Wallace Group c/o)
The group was formed in 2005, originally with six universities, in partnership with UK Sport and established itself in 2006. It is named after David Wallace who is affiliated to two member universities.  As a group they have worked in collaboration and have shown commitment to the establishment and sustainable practices of International Development. The focus for the group has been Zambia through the partnership with Sport in Action and EduSport. The University of Edinburgh joined in 2018.
The universities participate annually in the British Universities and Colleges Sport Overall Championship, a ranking of around 160 member institutions' sporting achievements.
|University||BUCS (2017-18)||BUCS (2016-17)||BUCS (2015-16)||BUCS (2014-15)||BUCS (2013-14)|
|University of Bath||5||6||7||4||4|
|University of Stirling||17||12||17||27||23|
|Cardiff Metropolitan University||18||21||15||14||12|
|University of St Andrews||19||25||29||26||29|
- "University Partners". Volunteer Zambia. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- Northumbria University: Sport Foundation
- "Durham University students going to Africa inspires primary school children to fundraise". Chronicle Live. 26 February 2015.
- "Loughborough University plays important role in first ever Zambian National Sport Development Conference". Loughborough University News. 23 July 2015.
- "St Andrews helps facilitate first Zambian National Sport Development Conference". St Andrews University News. 24 July 2015.
- "The Wallace Group Homepage".
- "Volunteer Zambia". Edinburgh University Sports Union. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- "BUCS Points 2017-18". BUCS. Retrieved 5 August 2018.
- "BUCS Points 2016-17". BUCS. Retrieved 5 August 2017.
- "BUCS Points 2015-16". BUCS. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- "BUCS Points 2014-15". BUCS. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- "BUCS Points 2013-14". BUCS. Retrieved 5 August 2014.