(Redirected from Wag (disambiguation))
|Look up wag or WAG in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wag generally refers to tail wagging by dogs.
Wag, Wags, WAG or WAGS may refer to:
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Charles R. Harding (c. 1866–?), nicknamed "Wag", English professional sculler (rower)
- Charlie Keetley (1906–1979), nicknamed "Wag", English footballer
- Fred Waghorne (1865–1956), nicknamed "Old Wag", Canadian ice hockey referee
- Leon Wagner (1934–2004), nicknamed "Daddy Wags", an American baseball player
- WAG Pinto (born 1924), an Indian Army General
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.