WNYV (94.1 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a classic country format. Licensed to Whitehall, New York, United States, the station serves the Saratoga, New York area. The station is owned by Loud Media. WNYV and its AM sister, WVNR in Poultney, simulcast 100% of the time and go by the on-air slogan of "K94.1". It is also simulcasts on WABY 900 AM in Watervliet, New York and W231DU in Albany, New York.
|City||Whitehall, New York|
|Broadcast area||Eastern New York – Western Vermont|
|Slogan||"New York's Throwback Country"|
|Owner||Loud Media LLC|
First air date
|July 14, 1990|
Call sign meaning
|We're New York & Vermont|
|HAAT||100 meters (330 ft)|
|Repeater(s)||WABY (900 kHz, Watervliet)|
WNYV 94.1 FM signal covers Glens Falls, Queensbury, parts of Saratoga, and parts of western Vermont. A small mountain range inhibits the signal from reaching clearly into Rutland.
Lakes Region Radio broadcast live from local high school and local college sports contests, providing a full schedule of coverage.
On May 5, 2020, it was announced the station had been sold to Loud Media pending FCC approval.
Loud Media now operates the station via LMA 
- Broadcasting & Cable Yearbook 1999 (PDF). 1999. p. D-315. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- "WNYV Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Border Media And A&J Radio Merge; Acquire WNYV/WVNR Radioinsight - May 5, 2020
- Loud Media Official Website
- WNYV in the FCC's FM station database
- WNYV on Radio-Locator
- WNYV in Nielsen Audio's FM station database