Viorel P. Barbu
Barbu completed his undergraduate degree at the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași in 1964, and his Ph.D. at the same university in 1969. His doctoral advisor was Adolf Haimovici; his dissertation thesis was titled Regularity Theory of Pseudodifferential Operators. He became a professor at the University of Iași in 1980.
- Analysis And Control Of Nonlinear Infinite Dimensional Systems
- Optimization, Optimal Control and Partial Differential Equations
- Nonlinear semigroups and differential equations in Banach spaces
- Hamilton-Jacobi Equations on Hilbert Space
- Stochastic Porous Media Equations
- Nonlinear Differential Equations of Monotone Types in Banach Spaces
- Convexity and Optimization in Banach Spaces
- Optimal Control of Variational Inequalities
- "Pagina personală Acad. Viorel Barbu". uaic.ro.
- (in Romanian) Membrii Academiei Române din 1866 până în prezent at the Romanian Academy site
- Viorel P. Barbu at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- "Books by Viorel Barbu (Author of Differential Equations)". goodreads.com.
- Viorel P. Barbu publications indexed by Google Scholar
- "Viorel Barbu (Universitatea Alexandru Ioan Cuza, Iaşi) on ResearchGate - Expertise: Analysis, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering". researchgate.net.