Valley High School (New Mexico)(Redirected from Valley High School (Albuquerque, New Mexico))
Valley High School is a public high school in the North Valley area of Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States. It is part of the Albuquerque Public Schools district. The school opened in 1954 and enrolls around 1,800 students.
|Valley High School|
Valley High School
1505 Candelaria Rd. NW|
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107
|Type||Public high school|
Maroon and gold
|Athletics conference||NMAA, 6A Dist. 5|
Rio Grande |
West Mesa High
Atrisco Heritage High
VHS competes in the New Mexico Activities Association (NMAA), as a class 6A school in District 5. In 2014, the NMAA realigned the state's schools in to six classifications and adjusted district boundaries. In addition to Valley High School, the schools in District 5-6A include West Mesa High School, Rio Grande High School, Albuquerque High School and Atrisco Heritage Academy High School.
- "VALLEY HIGH". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved November 19, 2017.
- "Valley High School". Albuquerque Public Schools. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
- Belcher, David (February 27, 2005). "Broadway Bound". Albuquerque Journal. NM. p. F1.
- "Arian Foster". NFL. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
- Sanchez, Arley (March 2, 1995). "Ex-astronaut explores NASA's fate". Albuquerque Journal. NM.
- "Emarrassing Celebrity Yearbook Pics! Minka Kelly". Us Weekly. Retrieved 17 September 2011.
- "Still a great job: Making sure Bill Gates stays rich". Fortune. Retrieved 20 July 2012.
- Steinberg, David (February 22, 2002). "Home-grown, home-inspired". Albuquerque Journal. NM.
- Gregory Zanetti